HomeForumsGeneralwhat is that? what is this? what the f-

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by plst plst 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    plst
    plst

i’m curious about guild wars 2 and hoping some of you would play with me / teach me wtf is going on.

i picked up guild wars 2 for the first time with my only experience in the game beforehand being playing up to level 7 or so on a buddy’s account when it first released. i have no idea how i would be able to play with any of you but if anyone is interested let me know and i’ll find out what kind of friend/server system they have.

so far its kind of fun and i am about lv20

I am a beartree. a catbirdwalrus. a stagdandelion- wait what? oh. I'm a druid.

Bottles
    Bottles

I never did or tried any of the end game but I leveled to max and went and 100% completed all the outdoor zones and had a blast.  The whole way they have the event system set up is probably what WoW copied from.  IMO the leveling experience in that game is better than anything I have ever done in any other MMO.  I’d log on but I don’t even have it installed on this computer lol.  A lot of confusing things with the crafting that I didn’t take the time to fully understand.

plst
    plst

yeah, loving the leveling so far. it does feel a lot like what wod tried to do – go to various places to look at things, random events, hard to reach places that give skill points – good stuff so far.

i have yet to craft anything and have no idea how, same with the late-game stuff. there are lots of guilds talking about this and that and i now know why new people coming into wow are so confused. i have no idea what any of the names or acronyms in gw2 mean.

i’m hoping to find a native to show me the ropes somewhere down the line, lv31 now.

plst
    plst

i have been lv80 for a few days now and have half-decent gear. still no idea about crafting or spvp but i am getting into wpvp and dungeons. if anyone wants to learn late-game along with me or show me the ropes, i will find my tag and share it.

also guild wars 2, final fantasy, world of warcraft, and elder scrolls online are all having expansions at about the same time. fml.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.